Everyone is invited to play! It’s free to participate!
Each week, we will announce multiple challenges that YOU can attempt throughout the week. You will have until the end of the week to complete them and put up a score. Please write down your name & score under each challenge on the whiteboard at the gym. You will not know whose challenge it was or their score until the end of the week. There will be mini prizes throughout, so make sure you participate and give it your best effort! Also let us know if you had a PR. We always love to see social media posts – don’t forget to tag us!!
Week 1 of 4
- Max rep strict pull-ups – This is a straightforward one. Keep it perfectly strict.
- Max distance farmer’s carry (24kg/16kg) – A kettlebell in each hand. Cannot run. Measure your distance in meters.
- 5×1 front squats – Heaviest you can squat for 5 singles. The weight must be the same for all five sets. No misses. Score will be % of your body weight.
- Max height standing vertical jump – https://youtu.be/zMQR6T2HVY0?t=88 – No stepping into the jump. Distance from your max reach. Measure in inches.
- Max rep Ninja roll up to vertical jump in 2 minutes (No hands) – https://youtu.be/MtzBKyBZB-U
- EMOM “1 round of Cindy” for as long as possible (5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 air squats) – Please cap yourself at 30 minutes.